Among the services that the Embassy/Consulates General provides are the following:
- Issuance of passports, travel documents and visas;
- Conduct of consular outreach programs;
- Consularization (authentication/acknowledgment) of documents, such as SPAs, Deeds, school and medical records, Trademarks, oaths and appointments, etc.;
- Civil registration of births, marriages and deaths of Filipino nationals;
- Processing of applications for dual citizenship; and
- Assistance with the following:
- Transport of pets to the Philippines;
- Applying for NBI clearances;
- Renewal of Philippine driver's license;
- Medical Missions to the Philippines
- Securing of J-1 waivers
All consular services are strictly by appointment only. No walk-in applicants will be entertained.
To book a consular appointment, please do the following:
- Visit www.aganapcg.info
- Click the banner Book Consular Appointment.
- Choose the Consular Service you wish to avail.
- Click the date and time.
Please note that consular appointment slots for dual citizenship passport application are fully booked until early March 2021. We request the public's understanding that there is a large number of applicants trying to get a consular appointment slot, and they were able to book a slot.
Since the health and safety situation on the island remains fluid and evolving, the system limits the number of days that a client can book an appointment in advance.
We continue to experience high demand for consular services, and coupled with our limited operational hours to maintain appropriate health and safety measures, appointment slots are all taken quickly.
If no slots are available, even after scrolling through the visible calendar, this means that all time slots for the specific consular service you need may have already been fully booked. Please note that Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and declared holidays will not show any available slots.
To improve your chances of getting an appointment ticket, it is best to check daily starting at 12 midnight so that you can catch the new slots that the system automatically makes available as the date changes.